The following exciting news headline splashed across the screen this morning.
So many empty thoughts popped into mind --
1) What? You mean she hasn't done this already?
2) Don't you have to be a wife to be on Celebrity Wife Swap?
3) What kind of an idiot would want to swap lives with Kate Gosselin and be put in a household with eight kids -- all of whom are probably really screwed up at this point?
4) What kind of an idiot would want to be put in a household with eight, probably-screwed up kids...and no other spouse to help out?
5) Oh, those poor kids.
6) Where in the world is Social Services when you really need them? Seriously.
7) What must it be like to be the TV executive who goes running through the office shouting, "We got Kate Gosselin! We got Kate Gosselin!"?
Robert J. Elisberg is a political commentator, screenwriter, novelist, tech writer and also some other things that I just tend to keep forgetting.
Feedspot Badge of Honor