Quote of the Day
"Frankly, what he has appointed are second-rate people,"
-- Dick Cheney, on cabinet officials named by President Obama
1) It beats appointing first-rate thugs.
2) This from the man who made 'Scooter" Libby his adviser??
3) No matter how often you begin a sentence with "Frankly," it doesn't give the hypocritical words that follow the gravitas you're hoping third-rate people will believe.
4) Found the Weapons of Mass Destruction Yet?
5) Oh, so, now you decide to speak. Why couldn't you have stayed in the hidden bunker where you spent the last seven years you were in office?
6) Now we know why you left office with a 16% approval rating. And stayed in a hidden bunker.
Leave a Reply.
Robert J. Elisberg is a political commentator, screenwriter, novelist, tech writer and also some other things that I just tend to keep forgetting.
Feedspot Badge of Honor