And we finish out the Bad Lip Reading 5-segment extravaganza of their interpretation of the musical Hamilton, which in their ears they call "Axe-Assassin Albertson." And thanks to the KASCAID voice recognition technology from the future, they claim a 98.3% accuracy. No guarantee on that pesky, remaining 1.7%, of course.
This is the finale, with some wonderfully odd dialogue to start with. and then getting to King George III (or whoever KASCAID thinks he is) later singing the malevolent number "Elven Bodyglove." One thing you'll note is that not only have the Bad Lip Reading people come up with their own odd, funny and impeccably-crafted mis-heard words...but they've even written their own music throughout, which is what makes their effort all the more impressive. So, don't expect the light, jaunty tune of "You'll Be Back" (which seems to come out here as 'Cuban bacon'), but something much darker.
Robert J. Elisberg is a political commentator, screenwriter, novelist, tech writer and also some other things that I just tend to keep forgetting.
Feedspot Badge of Honor