The problem appears to be that Weebly is putting the wrong date on posts. This here, for instance, will likely show as August 7. The problem is, as you've probably figured out, that today is actually August 6. So, new posts were showing up under the wrong date. They were showing up -- but people wouldn't likely scroll down to find them.
The added problem is that I wasn't really able to explain the problem in a way that it could be read. I tried, but it's buried below.
To try to get past this, I figured out a sort of "workaround. What I did was copy the piece titled "Hoo Ray" and then delete it -- and then post it again. It's still listed with the wrong date, but new pieces should appear after it. Still with the wrong day, but at least on top of it in the list, so you should be able to find it just fine. Should. We'll see.
Of course, once Weebly fixes the thing, I have no idea if all will go on as normal, or if they'll be screwed up for a day. We'll see.